In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
August 1, 2020
10k • 5k • 1/2 Mile
Kayla was an All State Track & XC Runner at Goodrich High School, a Flint Falcon Swimmer, an artist, writer, student, friend, daughter, granddaughter and sister. She loved Jack Johnson and being a part of the GHS running program. Kayla is loved and missed daily.
This annual race not only keeps Kayla's memory alive, but also raises funds for a scholarship given in her memory. The scholarship is for students who exemplify qualities important to Kayla, such as academic excellence, teamwork, leadership. Scholarship winners are recognized at the race each year.
2020 Deadline for Scholarship Applications is past. Thank you to everyone who applied. We are reviewing applications and will announce winners the first week of May.
• Be a graduating senior from any Michigan High School entering your first year at an accredited college or university
All applicants must:
• Complete the electronic application
• Write a letter explaining why you feel you are deserving of this award and the steps you have taken to achieve your full potential as a student, athlete, and/or teammate during high school
• Provide a letter of recommendation from one of your high school teachers or coaches
• Provide a copy of high school transcripts for at least your junior and senior years
Get notifications on important registration dates such as price bumps and other race updates