In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
August 6, 2022
Thank you to all of our volunteers, sponsors, participants, Atlas Township and Goodrich Area Schools for making the 16th Annual Kayla O'Mara Memorial Race another success. We aren't quite back to 100% but we are a heck of a lot closer than we were in 2020. We truly appreciate the support that allows us to continue this tradition. Congratulations to all of our finishers and good luck to those still to compete in their own virtual 5k event.
Virtual registration is still available with limited shirt sizes. Click here for details on registering for the virtual 5k with your Crim Voucher.
The 2022 race will be Saturday, August 6th!
Kayla was an All State Track & XC Runner at Goodrich High School, a Flint Falcon Swimmer, an artist, writer, student, friend, daughter, granddaughter and sister. She loved Jack Johnson and being a part of the GHS running program. Kayla is loved and missed daily.
This annual race not only keeps Kayla's memory alive, but also raises funds for a scholarship given in her memory. The scholarship is for students who exemplify qualities important to Kayla, such as academic excellence, teamwork, leadership. Scholarship winners are recognized at the race each year.
In this covid edition scholarship please tell us how you've navigated the unique challenges you've faced this year, specifically anything positive you've done or gained through these challenges. Please submit by July 31 at the latest!!!
• Be a graduating senior from any Michigan High School entering your first year at an accredited college or university
All applicants must:
• Complete the electronic application
• Write a letter explaining why you feel you are deserving of this award and the steps you have taken to achieve your full potential as a student, athlete, and/or teammate during high school and explain how you were
• Provide a letter of recommendation from one of your high school teachers or coaches (optional)
• Provide a copy of high school transcripts for at least your junior and senior years
The Good Times in Goodrich Festival is back for 2021! Lots of fun stuff going on in Goodrich after the race, so stick around!